- Confluências luso-romenas
- (Recital de piano) Constantin Sandu
Confluências luso-romenas – recital de piano
Constantin Sandu piano
Luiz Costa Oito Prelúdios, op. 9
Cláudio Carneyro Arpa-eólea; Movimento perpétuo
Telmo Marques Three Toccatas for Piano
Paul Constantinescu Três peças para piano
Constantin Silvestri Peça de concerto, op. 25 n.º 3
George Enescu Suite, op. 10 (Pavane e Bourrée)
In May 1927, George Enescu visited the city of Porto, invited by the Orpheon Portuense concert society, to perform two recitals with Luiz Costa. This recital commemorates the presence in Porto of the greatest figure in Romanian music, with significant piano works from both countries. The program includes impressionist-inspired Portuguese pieces and features some Romanian composers, ending with a youth work by Enescu that captivated important French figures such as Debussy, d’Indy and Lalo. Constantin Sandu will play the piano, a Romanian pianist residing in Portugal, winner of several international awards and widely praised for his career as a concert musician.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Casa da Música implemented the following safety measures:
• Mandatory use of mask inside the building of Casa da Música;
• Non-invasive temperature measurement;
• Hand hygiene;
• Compliance with social distancing rules.
Failure to comply with these measures prevents access to concerts, educational activities and guided tours held at Casa da Música.
You will find visible signs on the different routes and spaces of Casa da Música, as well as information regarding the rules of access, circulation and permanence (always keeping the social distance of 2 meters), as well as the maximum capacity of the different spaces.
All customer service points are equipped with acrylic barriers for protection and demarcation on the floor of the mandatory distance. All spaces are equipped with hand sanitizer dispensers that visitors should use before the start of activities, the purchase of tickets and the guided tours, among others.
We reinforced our hygiene plan, particularly in the disinfection of surfaces and objects (sanitary facilities, counters, handrails, door handles, switches), and in the ventilation of spaces with greater circulation of people.
Rules and guidelines for attending concerts at Sala Suggia
• To maintain social distancing requirements, this concert has no allocated seats. The PDF of the ticket sent to your email will contain only the chosen queue. The seat will be assigned to you upon arrival, as indicated by the room assistants;
• To access Sala Suggia, use the following doors: Rows C to K - 2nd floor door; Rows L to Z - 3rd floor door;
• When exiting Sala Suggia, use the door closest to your seat, following the signs on the floor.
• If you need help, please ask a room assistant.
- Program notes
- Program notes - Constantin Sandu - 15 Sep 2021
- PDF / 490.7Kb