- Performances begin on time. Once they have begun, entry into the halls is only allowed program permitting or in the interval.
- If in the unlikely event, by circumstances beyond management's control, there is a change of date, tickets are valid for the new date.
- Tickets shall be refunded to spectators so requiring – within 60 days from the initial date of the show – only in the following circumstances:
a) If it cannot take place at the place, date or at the time scheduled;
b) If there is substitution of main artist(s) or if the performance is interrupted (however, should this happen after the performance has begun and due to reasons which are beyond management's control, no refunds are available).
- No photographs, audio or visual recordings are allowed.
- Mobile phones and all other devices with an audible signal must be switched off before the performance begins.
- Smoking is not allowed inside Casa da Musica, except in the especially identified spots.
- Glasses, bottles and other such objects mus not be taken from the bars / restaurants into the concert halls.
- In accordance with the provisions of Decree Law n. 396/82, of September 21st, music concerts are classified for audiences “over 6 years” (art.4, paragraph 1), except when otherwise indicated by the Comissão de Classificação de Espectáculos.